Things To Do
Disconnect from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and step into a little spot of paradise. Get back to nature and enjoy each others company and your surrounds.
- Go for a walk and explore the riverbank
- Have a picnic by the river or anywhere on the property
- Explore the property and its natural beauty
- BBQ out on the verandah or the yard
- Enjoy the sunrise from the verandah with an early morning cuppa
- Take in a movie—great stock of DVDs supplied
- Read a book—again, huge supply.
- Watch for the local birds. Spot a wombat, echidna or spy on the kangaroos—we have a white kangaroo on the property, if you are very lucky you may spot him!
- Swimming or kayaking in the Corang River
- Rock-climbing, mountain biking…….. the list goes on.
Take a wander around the property, or just laze about in one of the hammocks out front complete with little outdoor library.Just grab a book, relax and take in the views and the quiet.